The Campus Nurse office is in GC 206. We are thrilled to offer a virtual clinic where you can receive urgent/primary care without leaving the campus. This means you have access to high-quality and immediate telemedicine during the hours of 9 a.m - 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday. The best thing is TEAM Clinics is covered by most insurance companies and no money needs to be exchanged during your visit.
On-Campus Virtual Clinic
Below are the steps to follow when needing to access the virtual clinic. If you have any questions, please email Anna Morris at email@example.com
Please visit http://go.teamclinics.com/ to create your account this will take about 10 minutes to complete. Once your appointment is created by the nurse you will receive a text message with a link to finish registering. Click the link to complete your registration. You will need a copy of your insurance cards and photo ID, and you must sign the HIPAA consent and consent to treat to be seen by a provider with Team Clinic. Please do not show up to your appointment with your account incomplete. The appointment with take place in GC 206.
- Once you have created an account, you can visit the Campus Nurse’s Office in GC 206 and the campus nurse will set up an appointment to Zoom with a licensed healthcare provider. The technology allows the provider to listen to heart and lung sounds through the stethoscope and view the ears, nose and throat with the camera attached to the otoscope. The nurse can test for Flu A+B, Rapid Strep, Urine Analysis, and COVID-19. We can perform the rapid onsite COVID-19 antigen test. These tests are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. The results are shared within 15 minutes.
For your convenience, the following information is also being provided:
- St Anthony's Physicians, 3315 Kethley Blvd. 405.273.5801
- St Anthony's Urgent Care, 3200 Medical Park Dr. 405.878.7160
- Xpress Wellness Urgent Care, 12 E. MacArthur St. 405.275.1001
All incoming students are required to use Med+Proctor to submit medical/immunization records.
Med+Proctor Website Med+Proctor Information Sheet
- Measles, Mumps Rubella (MMR) - 2 doses
- Hepatitis B- 3 doses
- Meningococcal- 1 dose
For questions regarding the record submission process please contact the campus nurse at 405.585.5263.
U.S. citizens or those students who are not on an F-1 VISA needing health insurance coverage have the option to purchase coverage through Edusure.
For more information please see: International Student Health Insurance